ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ivy:install
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:45:52 GMT
So I have now resolved this. It seems that the "from" repository
needs to specify _exactly_ which repository the required module is in
even though chaining seems to be honoured. Is this logical? Surely
transitive="true" kind of implies that the artifact should be
installed from wherever it is found?

andy