ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ivy:install
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:28:30 GMT
So now to my real problem - nothing is installed.

My build directive looks like this:

     <target name="publish" depends="configure, clean-build">
         <ivy:install from="ce-repository" to="shared" organisation="feature"
  haltonfailure="false"
                      module="com.bea.core.ce" revision="3.0"
overwrite="true" transitive="true"/>
     </target>

my ivy file contains this module, but it is a virtual dependency (no
publications) and its dependencies are also virtual. It is only the
third layer down that actually specifies any real artifacts. However
the transitive="true" setting should ensure they get copied right?
Right now I get nothing, although the build successfully completes.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

andy