ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Configurations really hard to understand
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:43:13 GMT
Yeah, so this is what I need too and am doing with virtual modules
(with a <publications/> section. It feels a little contrived however,
and I agree this particular use-case should be much simpler to
define. The simple things should be easy and complicated things
possible. Right now ivy configurations are very powerful, but not
ever simple from my POV...

andy