ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dtayl <dt...@stanford.edu>
Subject Getting value of defaultBranch from Ant?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:00:06 GMT
Greetings -

I'm modifying our Ivy-based build system, to add support for
building/releasing from a branch. When the branch is created,
defaultBranch is set on the branch, so that artifacts are published to
the branch. Dependencies are generally resolved from fixed versions
bound during the release that the branch was created from (similar to
the scheme described in Mathias' survey).

The ant task that publishes a module integration also echoes the module
version to a script used to deploy that module. When publishing to a
branch, the script will need the branch name also. But I have not found
documentation of an ivy variable storing the value of defaultBranch. Is
there some way to get the value of defaultBranch from Ant?

ciao
dtayl