ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Kilian <k...@outback.escape.de>
Subject Re: Little Ivy survey (was: development process)
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:50:51 GMT
On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 03:36:01PM +0200, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> To make it easier to find by users, I think it would be a nice idea to
> convert it to a little article. Do you have a blog? It would be a very
> interesting post, to which we could link from Ivy site.

Well, my "blog" is basically a huge plain text file, so I made this
survey a separate (small) plain text file (and a HTML version created
with txt2tags)

;-)

HTML: http://dead-parrot.de/ivy/
plain text: http://dead-parrot.de/ivy/ivy.txt

I'll probably update this from time to time, and I'll also add some
samples, ant scripts etc, but I've to ask our customer first.

Ciao,
	Kili

--
It's a Barrier Of Entry issue:  if you can't figure out which floppy
to boot from, go run Gentoo.