ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: m2compatible attribute and url resolver
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 21:18:24 GMT
On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 04:38:05AM -0700, Zmaj wrote:
<snip>
> Is there something special about using m2compatible="true" with a <url> -
> resolver ?
> What confused me about this is the following :
> When i use ibiblio to download from the i can see that the jar is downloaded
> from
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-httpclient/...
> but when i point my <url> - resolvers ivy and artifact pattern to this url
> the dependencies still aren't resolved.  :confused: how come ?
<snip>

See the 'usepoms' attribute of the ibiblio resolver. Problem is ibiblio
is the only resolver supporting it, so other resolvers such as
filesystem or url won't know to use the pom files even with
m2compatible="true". Xavier gave me a tip that worked - replace the
"[ext]" in the ivy pattern with "pom". You might give it a try.

Here's the related JIRA issue:

HTH.
--
Jing Xue