ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Re: ivy demo with cruise control
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:02:04 GMT

Yes, there is a link to the demo /ivy/demo.html from the ivy home page.

1) So it seems all I need to do this is to publish to the local repository
(developer workstation specifying rev="latest.integration") and referring to
it through a chain resolver from a dependant project.
Is my understanding correct ?

thanks