ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Re: ivy demo with cruise control
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:00:57 GMT

I was referring to the following tutorial on the Ivy website:
http://demos.worldofjava.org/fullstack-demo.htm
http://demos.worldofjava.org/fullstack-demo.htm

I also want to publish a modified project in the local repository; I guess
that can be done with Cruise Control. But how do I tell Ivy, that it should
resolve from the local repository and not from the network repository ?

For example, in your demo (URL mentioned above), you do a resolve on the
File project and that gets you the dependency from the local repository (the
List project on which you made changes). How do you do that ?

thanks