ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject ivy demo with cruise control
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:40:25 GMT

Hello,
Its a very inspiring demo. Thats exactly what I want to implement, the
ability to find a dependency in the workspace. For example, the File project
is able to resolve a modified dependency (the list project) in the local
workspace. How does that happen ?
I thought I would normally be required to first publish the list project to
the repository with my changes and then do a resolve in the File project
from IvyDE to get my changes in the list project.
Can someone explain me how to do this in Ivy ? Or maybe I need CruiseControl
with IvyCruise to do this trick.
thanks