ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Colin Fleming <colin.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieve fileset of my own artifacts after publish?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:25:38 GMT

Hi all,

I'm setting up a new Ivy build system now, and I'm interested in how
everyone handles this case. I'm working on getting our tests running and
compiling, and it's proving difficult. We have a lot of Ivy modules, and
each one has a source and test hierarchy. Production source is compiled and
published to a local repo, but when I compile our test code I need to add
the artifact I just produced to the classpath (since the test classes depend
on the production ones). I can't seem to find any way of getting it without
creating a dependency on myself from a test configuration to a runtime one.
I can do this, I guess, but it seems weird.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Colin