ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From mike gman <micha...@osiristrading.com>
Subject RE: Dependency configuration scenario
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:22:21 GMT

If I group it in a module like so:
<dependency org="nhibernate" name="nhibernate" rev="1.0.1.2">
      <artifact name="a" ext="dll"/>
      <artifact name="b" ext="dll"/>
      <artifact name="c" ext="dll"/>
      <artifact name="d" ext="dll"/>
</dependency>

When I reference it from a dependent project do i still need to specify the
artifacts or will it automatically pull the dlls into the dependent project
E.g from my dependent project.