ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From mike gman <micha...@osiristrading.com>
Subject RE: Dependency configuration scenario
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:22:32 GMT

Question 1)
So is it best practice to separate every single dll into its own
configuration/folder?
It is not a problem for me to do it this way.
If I would like to create different modules groupings - what is the
recommended method?
E.g. Nhibernate-full-2.0 -> a.dll, b.dll, c.dll, d.ll, e.dll
      Nhibernate-basic-2.0 -> a.dll, b.dll

If I create separate modules (as above) the dependency resolver always looks
for a file called "Hibernate-full-2.0". How can I tell it that the module is
just a shell for pointing to other dependencies?

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/ivy-doc.xsl"?>
<ivy-module version="1.0">
    <info
        organisation="3rdparty"
        module="nhibernate-full"
        revision="1.0.2.0"
        status="release">

    </info>
   <dependencies>
      <dependency org="3rdparty" name="nhibernate" rev="1.0.2.0">
     <dependency org="3rdparty" name="Iesi.Collections" rev="1.0.2.0"/>
   </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

Thanks