ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From mike gman <micha...@osiristrading.com>
Subject Dependency configuration scenario
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:02:53 GMT

I am trying to get the following setup to work:

Example shared repository
NHibernate folder -> contains a.dll, b.dll, c.dll etc....

I would like to reference NHibernate as a module which in turn references
all its libraries (a,b,c etc) which happen to sit in the same folder. I
don't want to create separate libraries/folders for a,b,c (too much work).

My dependent project would contain an entry in the ivy.xml as below:
<dependency org="3rdparty" name="NHibernate" rev="1.0.2.0">
Is it possible to reference a module like this that returns all the dlls in
the folder.