ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nigel Charman <onl...@charman.net.nz>
Subject Re: IvyDE and eclipse 3.3 (europa)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:08:14 GMT

Thanks, I tried running the ant script and deleting the ivy cache without
success.  Removing the ivy.xml file fixed it, and after reinstating the
ivy.xml file the problem seems to have gone away.  

Jira IVYDE-61 raised.

Cheers
Nigel



John Gill-3 wrote:
> 
> I've seen it do odd things like that on windows. In addition, if I
> completely clean out the ivy cache, and start up eclipse 3.3 it appears
> that
> some of the artifacts get corrupted in the ivy cache when ivyDE
> 1.2.0retrieves them.
> 
> The only way I found to fix this was to run my ant script to populate the
> ivy cache first, and then start up eclipse.
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> John Gill
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/IvyDE-and-eclipse-3.3-%28europa%29-tf4001084.html#a11954887
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message