ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Retrieve fileset of my own artifacts after publish?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:29:58 GMT
Doing that would introduce a circular dependency.  I would rather avoid
that.

Usually, I run the test after a compilation, when the class are still in a
local directory.   So my script just has to include that directory when
compiling/running the test.

If you want to decouple both, and you want to not recompile the sources when
you compile/run the test, I think you could ask to retrieve (or use any
other post-resolve technique) your jar and all dependencies using an inline
resolve (pointing the module to retrieve, with all his dependencies instead
of giving an ivy file).  However, in that scenario you will have to put your
test configuration public.

I never did that myself, but I think it should work.

Gilles