ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: HOWTO - Resolve dependencies on demand
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:33:38 GMT
Could you explain a little bit more what will be your sets of dependencies.

Ivy proposes two mechanism to only resolve/retrieve dependencies.  You can
use configurations, or type of artefact.

The use of configurations will allow you to manage which modules are
included in your resolution.  The type of artefact will not really change
your resolutions, but will only retrieve the artefact with the right type.

Gilles