ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Dependency configuration scenario
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:29:35 GMT
What you can do is placing a.dll, b.dll, c.dll etc... as artefact in the
ivy.xml of the NHibernate module.

Note that if you do that, you will not benefits of the dependency management
(conflict resolution, version management, etc.) of your individual dll.  You
might have problem if your application use an other module that also use a,
b or c.dll.  (But it is maybe not a problem in your case).

Gilles