ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Dieter Steinwedel" <dieter.steinwe...@wertron.de>
Subject listmodules
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:54:55 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently doing my first steps with ivy. I wonder why no way is
described to find a library in the public repository. Thefore I have decided
to use the listmodules task from ivy. Unfortunally, I run in some trouble
using this task. Ivy returns a search result with version 1.4.1, but
[organisation] contains always the value "content.xsl". Using ivy version
2.0.0-alpha2 the listmodules task returns no result. I would prefer an
solution for version 2.0.0. I have to implement a dependency management
quickly. Therefore I would be very thankful about help. I don't want to
pom-inize the projects ;)

Btw, it would be great having an additional variable like [index] to
[organisation], [module] and [revision] for a better enumeration of the
result. Try following ant script:

<?xml version="1.0"  encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project name="ivy" basedir="." xmlns:ivy="antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant">

            <target name="ivy-init">

                        <path id="ivy.lib.path">

                                   <fileset dir="${basedir}"
includes="*.jar"/>

                                   <fileset dir="${basedir}/lib"
includes="*.jar"/>

                        </path>

                        <taskdef

                                   resource="fr/jayasoft/ivy/ant/antlib.xml"

                                   uri="antlib:org.apache.ivy.ant"

                                   classpathref="ivy.lib.path"/>

            </target>

            <target name="list" depends="ivy-init">

                        <echo message="Please type search pattern:"/>

                        <input

                                   message="Organisation - default: "

                                   defaultvalue="*"

                                   addproperty="ivy.input.organisation"

                                   />

                        <input

                                   message="Module - default: "

                                   defaultvalue="hibernate"

                                   addproperty="ivy.input.module"

                                   />

                        <input

                                   message="Revision - default: "

                                   defaultvalue="*"

                                   addproperty="ivy.input.revision"

                                   />

                        <ivy:listmodules

                                   organisation="${ivy.input.organisation}"

                                   module="${ivy.input.module}"

                                   revision="${ivy.input.revision}"

property="ivy.list.[organisation].[module].[revision]"

                                   value="   { [organisation] | [module] |
[revision] }"/>

                        <!-- More readable would be: -->

                        < !--ivy:listmodules

                                   organisation="${ivy.input.organisation}"

                                   module="${ivy.input.module}"

                                   revision="${ivy.input.revision}"

                                   property="ivy.list.[index]"

                                   value="   { [organisation] | [module] |