ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From teknokrat <teknok...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to disable ivy eviction?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:37:23 GMT
thanks everyone, that worked

Johannes Stamminger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Wednesday 18 July 2007, Jing Xue wrote:
>> Quoting teknokrat <teknokrat@yahoo.com>:
>>> I need to to have multiple versions of the same jars available. When I
>>> use Ivy it downloads the jars but evicts all the previous versions. How
>>> can I tell ivy to just allow anything?
>> The "all" conflict manager is supposed to do that, but I have never
>> tried it myself. Something along the lines of:
>> <conflict-managers>
>>    <all name="noconflicts" />
>> </conflict-managers>
>>
>> HTH.
>
> I use it and confirm it being working at least in ivy-1.4.1.
>
> It is specified like
>     <dependencies>
>     </dependencies>
>
>     <conflicts>
>         <manager name="all" module="xyz" />
>     </conflicts>
>
> Regards,
> Johannes Stamminger
>
> This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information
or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not
use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
> Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert
Dudok (Vorsitzender), Dr. Reinhold Lutz, Pablo Salame Fischer