ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to run first build.xml (go example)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 05:52:12 GMT
Yes for the first part.
For optional dependencies, actually I'm not sure how we handle them.
If we can't handle them, we should raise a Jira issue.

The problem that we have with go-ivy is not related to optional or
not.  It is related to our interpretation of the test scope of modules
published on a repository.  I will spare you the details.

Maybe you can explain what you want to do.  The go-ivy example is the
most basic use case : use ivy to download one module and its potential
dependencies.
Maybe what you want to do is to download all dependencies of your own
module.  For that, look at the other tutorials.

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART