ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ivy 2.0.0-alpha2 released
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:19:50 GMT
For the moment, the code cleaning has been done to make it easier for
newcomer to code "inside" ivy, and not yet to develop some code that
use ivy.

There are discussion about the "publication" of a small ivy API before
2.0 is released.  I don't know if that will be done via javadoc
published on website, but that might be a good idea.

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART