ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From hezjing <hezj...@gmail.com>
Subject How you creating WAR with dependencies in Ivy repository?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:31:12 GMT
Hi

May I know how you deal with the dependencies when creating WAR file?

Currently, I create the WAR by copying the dependencies from Ivy cache
to a local directory, then make the WAR like the following,

build.xml
<ivy:cachepath pathid="runtime.cp" conf="runtime" />
<target name="war" depends="compile">
<copy todir="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib" flatten="true">
<path refid="runtime.cp" />
</copy>
<war destfile="dummy.war" webxml="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml">
<lib dir="src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/lib" />
</war>
</target>

I really think that copying the dependencies to a directory everytime
creating the WAR is not necessary ...

Please share with me if you have better way to do this.

--

Hez