ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From hezjing <hezj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No route to host while resolving dependencies
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 03:33:03 GMT
Hi

I started to believe that it is a network error because I can't
simulate the problem today and, I was able to access the URL from the
browser when the problem occured.

Would it be nice if Ivy can print some advices when there is problem occured?
e.g. to verify the URL/dependency from the browser and wget.

--

Hez