ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From hezjing <hezj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insert JAR into Ivy's cache?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 02:45:49 GMT
Yes, I was using Maven for about 2 months and I find it somewhat
difficult to use. And so, I'm trying out Ivy to see if I can go any
further than Maven ...

It works with local repository, simply create the directory and copy
the jta.jar to
.ivy\local\javax.transaction\jta\1.0.1B\jars

Instead of tweak the settings to have both the official maven 2
repositories, why can't we set the property
"ivy.ibiblio.default.artifact.root" to
"http://dist.codehaus.org/mule/dependencies/maven2"?

--

Hez