ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From hezjing <hezj...@gmail.com>
Subject Create compile-time and runtime classpath
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:51:21 GMT
Hi!

With Ivy, we use <ivy:cachepath> to construct the classpath. I think
this will build a classpath containing all the dependencies in the
cache (correct?).

How can we create, say a compile-time classpath and runtime classpath
from the Ivy cache?

Example, if there are A.jar; B.jar; C.jar; D.jar; E.jar in the cache,
how do I create a compile-time classpath which contains A.jar + B.jar,
and a runtime classpath of A.jar + B.jar + E.jar?

Before Ivy, we used to create two path-like structures shown below,

<path id="compile.cp">
<pathelement location="lib/A.jar" />
<pathelement location="lib/B.jar" />
</path>