ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Saurabh" <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject RE: Source [war] in eclipse IvyDE
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:17:25 GMT

So,
1) <property name="classifier " value="src" /> in the ivyconf.xml
2) Where do I add the pattern [artifact](-[classifier]).[ext] ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bhatia Saurabh [mailto:Bhatia@OFAC.CH]
Envoyé : lundi, 2. juillet 2007 11:13
À : ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Objet : RE: Source [war] in eclipse IvyDE

Ok. SO I guess I need to take the following steps to publish and discover my sources:
1) <property name="classifier " value="-src" /> in the ivyconf.xml
2) Ivy --> Sources Types in IvyDE = -src or source or ???
3) Add source artefact in the ivy.xml of my project.

Anything else I am missing ?

Thanks to all of you !!