ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bhatia Saurabh" <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject RE: Source [war] in eclipse IvyDE
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:33:28 GMT
This is a very valid discussion.

What should I do to publish the sources of a war file ?
Should I name it \source\mylib.war?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : John Gill [mailto:llignhoj@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi, 28. juin 2007 13:54
À : ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Objet : Re: Source in eclipse IvyDE

Make sure the name of the source jar is exactly the same name as the
implementation jar.

For example, if your jar is mylib.jar, then its type would be jar. The
source would be mylib.jar and it's type would be source, and its ext would
be jar (or zip if you like).

The same applies for javadoc, if you have a zip of javadoc, then it's name
would be the mylib.zip, but its type would be javadoc.

So, your repsoitory would have

myorg\mylib\1.0.0\jar\mylib.jar
myorg\mylib\1.0.0\source\mylib.jar
myorg\mylib\1.0.0\javadoc\mylib.zip