ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject searching the documentation
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:18:38 GMT
Hi Ivy users,

We have recently reviewed our web site, using generated regular html files
instead of files making heavy use of javascript for rendering as before.
Consequently you should not have any problem with any browser any more,
including when javascript is disabled. But even better, search engines can
now properly crawl and index our site, resulting in a much easier way to
search for documentation.

I've also setup a google dedicated search, the link is provided at the
bottom of each page on the web site. Here it is:

This dedicated search searches in Ivy's web site, the mail archives, the old
web site, and some blogs or related sites. The results seems pretty good,
feel free to give feedback about sites you would like to include in this
dedicated search.

Hope this will help you setup your Ivy based builds more efficiently :-)