ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is <ivy:cleancache /> ready?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:08:15 GMT
cleancache has been introduced on july the 9th, so it's not surprising it
doesn't work for you. You can try out the not yet approved 2.0 alpha 2:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-alpha2-incubating/

BTW, when using the 2.x version, I suggest replacing the fr.jayasoft.ivy by
org.apache.ivy in your antlib xmlns (seems you're still using jayasoft
package name in your error report).

Xavier