ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: ivy as part of ant?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:41:50 GMT
On 7/12/07, Jeffrey Blattman <> wrote:
> are there any thoughts around making ivy part of ant proper?
There are some discussions about that, see for example Ant 1.7.1 planning in
the wiki:

The major point we need to address on Ivy side is to graduate and make the
final 2.0 version in a timeframe compatible with Ant release timeframe. I
think we are getting very close to be able to graduate (as discussed on the
dev mailing list), so I see no major obstacle to distribute Ivy with Ant in
a short future.