ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy as part of ant?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 06:41:50 GMT
On 7/12/07, Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blattman@gmail.com> wrote:

> are there any thoughts around making ivy part of ant proper?

There are some discussions about that, see for example Ant 1.7.1 planning in
the wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/Ant1.7.1/Planning

The major point we need to address on Ivy side is to graduate and make the
final 2.0 version in a timeframe compatible with Ant release timeframe. I
think we are getting very close to be able to graduate (as discussed on the
dev mailing list), so I see no major obstacle to distribute Ivy with Ant in
a short future.

Xavier
http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/