ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does one get source jars using Ivy
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:55:42 GMT
On 7/11/07, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> I think the problem is not getting an archive with the sources with Ivy.
> The problem would be having a repository giving these archives ...
>
> AFAIK the Maven-repos contain only the binaries.

Maven repo contains sources and javadocs for some (most?) modules. With
latest IvyDE version (on trunk) you get automatic download and attachment of
javadoc and sources from the maven repository. For other repositories (eg
enterprise repository), you have to provide source and javadoc artifacts in
the repository and declare them as artifacts in your modules. There has been
several discussions about that recently on the mailing list, please run a
search if you would like to have details.

HTH,

Xavier

Jan

http://xhab.blogspot.com/