ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: No route to host while resolving dependencies
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 11:02:37 GMT
On 7/7/07, hezjing <> wrote:
> Hi!
> I encounter this error when Ivy trying to resolve the dependencies:
> Server access Error: No route to host: connect
> url=
> What does this error means? Anything we can do to fix this error?

I don't know, it seems to be a network error. Have you tried accessing the
url in your browser when the problem occurs? You can also google for the
error, I guess you should find some information. This seems to be a generic
error, not specially related to Ivy.

I guess when Ivy encounter error while resolving the dependencies, it