ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven (1) artifact won't resolve
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:01:14 GMT
On 7/6/07, Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blattman@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have an artifact in a maven 1 repo that ivy can't seem to resolve. i'm
> using the install task as:
>
> /        <ivy:install organisation="javaee" module="javaee-api"
> revision="5" from="chain" to="private" transitive="false"
> overwrite="true" />
> /
> and the relevan portion of my ivysettings.xml ...
>
> /            <ibiblio name="java-net-maven"
> root="https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository"/>
> /
> as far as i can tell, the files at:
>
> https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/javaee/
>
> look okay to me. i tried the same repo / artifact in a maven2 pom.xml
> and it downloads okay.
>
> ???

mm, this is strange, does Ivy tell you the location which it tried to
download from? Is at least one location ok? BTW, I remember someone opened
an issue in JIRA about problems with java.net repository. No time to find
out now, but I remeber the author was Kohsuke Kawaguchi and he also blogged
about that. Google should help you get more details.

xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/