ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and eclipse 3.3 (europa)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 13:14:23 GMT
On 7/6/07, John Gill <llignhoj@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been using IvyDE with eclipse 3.3 since your original email letting
> us
> all now that eclipse 3.3 was released, and I think I might have found
> another problem today with the ivy console. If ivyDE can't resolve
> something, you get the problem in a popup (in one very long line), and
> after
> closing that, when you look in the ivy console seems completely empty.
>
> Perhaps someone would like to confirm this behavior.

I've tried with a recent IvyDE build and I have not reproduce the problem.
This recent build shouldn't change anything about the Ivy Console... Which
version are you using? I'm using this (non official) build:
http://www.xoocode.org/downloads/tools/org.apache.ivyde.eclipse_1.3.0.20070706085200.jar

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/