ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insert JAR into Ivy's cache?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 06:28:12 GMT
On 7/6/07, hezjing <hezjing@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I was using Maven for about 2 months and I find it somewhat
> difficult to use. And so, I'm trying out Ivy to see if I can go any
> further than Maven ...
>
> It works with local repository, simply create the directory and copy
> the jta.jar to
> .ivy\local\javax.transaction\jta\1.0.1B\jars
>

> Instead of tweak the settings to have both the official maven 2
> repositories, why can't we set the property
> "ivy.ibiblio.default.artifact.root" to
> "http://dist.codehaus.org/mule/dependencies/maven2"?

Because this repository is not a full replacement of maven 2 official repo,
it only contains a few modules. So you need to have a chain between the two
repos. If you think it would be nice to be able to specify multiple maven 2
repo locations easily without requiring settings tweaking, please open an
issue in JIRA.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/