ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException:J2EEComponentMappingUpdateJob
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:34:41 GMT
On 7/4/07, Bhatia Saurabh <Bhatia@ofac.ch> wrote:

> Being a novice at the reputed ASF, may I ask you what is WTP ?
> Can you please provide me a link where I can post this issue ?

WTP is Web Tools Platform, an eclipse project:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/main.php

According to the stack trace you get, the NPE is in a WST class, WST being a
subproject of WTP:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/main.php

To report a bug in WTP you need to go here:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Web%20Tools

Xavier

thanks

http://xhab.blogspot.com/