ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build error
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:55:38 GMT
On 7/3/07, Jing Xue <jingxue@digizenstudio.com> wrote:

> Quoting Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>:
>
> > On 7/3/07, Jing Xue <jingxue@digizenstudio.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> I have been getting this error for the past couple of days when
> building
> >> from the trunk. Is this a known issue or something in my environment is
> >> messed up?
> >

> > I have no such problem. Have you tried cleaning your cache?
>
> I'll try that.  Didn't do it because the reportedly missing file
> seemed to be expected under 'build/cache' rather than under my own
> cache.

Indeed, you're right, I was too quick to conclude about the cache. The
problem is in a junit test, right? Indeed, it seems I have the same failing
junit test. Gilles did some work on relative paths, seems to be the cause of
the problem. I will investigate on that (since Gilles is in vacation, lucky
guy :-)).

Thanks for reporting this.

Xavier

Thanks.