ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy 2.0.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:26:55 GMT
On 7/3/07, Tjeerd Verhagen <tjeerd.verhagen@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would go for names like
>
> ivy-core (or just ivy) and

Using just ivy would be confusing for old ivy users, who were used to have
everything in this jar.

ivy-ant

I prefer ivy-full or ivy-all, it's more self explaining IMO. Indeed we could
have a jar with no optional thing at all (this would be the core), then a
jar with all optional things but ant related one (used for IvyDE or
embedded), and a jar with everything (used in most cases, including in Ant).

WDYT?

Xavier

which is quite self explaining in my opinion.