ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Another) article about Ivy ...
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:56:03 GMT
On 7/3/07, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> The German paper "JavaMagazin" published in their number 8/2007 an article
> about Ivy.
>   page 102
>   "Ivy - Dependency Management für Apache Ant"
>   by Markus Stäuble
>
> Haven't read it yet. But it's funny how many articles about Ivy are
> raising up.

Indeed, and in the same magazin! They seem to like Ivy more and more, maybe
we should try to compete for the JAX award again next year :-) I already
submitted Ivy for the JAX award in 2006 but it wasn't selected :-(.

Xavier

Jan

Creator of Ivy, xooki and xoocode.org
More about me: http://xhab.blogspot.com/