ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: Ivy + IvyDE + WTP 2.0
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:35:26 GMT
On 7/2/07, Jan Vissers <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can somebody tell me whether I can have Ivy/IvyDE working with a
> Eclipse3.3/WTP 2.0 project. Basically what I want is to have a 'build'
> configuration specified in my ivy.xml file be 'exported' to the
> WEB-INF/lib folder of a web project. Thanks for sharing!

I've successfully tested IvyDE with eclipse 3.3, so no problem in this area.
For 'exporting' a configuration to a directory, in IvyDE you can use the
'retrieve after resolve' option which allows to populate a directory with
dependencies resolved. So it should work properly with WTP 2.0, but I
suggest giving it a try and reporting the results on this list.

> -J.

Creator of Ivy, xooki and
More about me: