ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source in eclipse IvyDE
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:09:55 GMT
On 7/2/07, Bhatia Saurabh <Bhatia@ofac.ch> wrote:

> I am able to publish the sources fine but now I get sources in the /jars
> too :-(
>
> <publications>
>         <artifact name="OFACAD" type="jar"/>
>         <artifact name="OFACAD" type="source" ext="jar"/>
> </publications>
>
> <target name="publish-jar" depends="make-jar" description="-> publish this
> project's jar in the ivy repository for a specific revision">
>                 <ivy:publish resolver="shared"
> artifactspattern="${jar}/[artifact].[ext]" pubrevision="${revision}" />
>                 <ivy:publish resolver="shared"
> artifactspattern="${src}/[artifact].[ext]" pubrevision="${revision}" />

You shouldn't call publish twice, but only once. You can use several
artifact patterns in the same publish to make both your source and regular
artifact reachable in one publish only. Maybe [type] should be part of your
artifact pattern, since it's the only difference between the two artifacts.

Xavier

        </target>