ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Tjeerd Verhagen" <tjeerd.verha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy 2.0.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:26:37 GMT
I just created this small patch, which creates a file 'jars_readme.txt'
inside the /build/artifact directory. Check if the jars are correctly
explained.

Put the following lines in the build.xml:
    <target  name="create-jars-readme">
        <echo  file="${artifacts.build.dir}/jars_readme.txt">The Ivy jars
explained

${final.name}    The Ivy core + the Ant tasks
${final.core.name}    The Ivy core
</echo>
    </target>

And update the target 'jar' depends, include also then new target
'create-jars-readme'.

Tjeerd