ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE and eclipse 3.3 (europa)
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:48:18 GMT
I've been using IvyDE with eclipse 3.3 since your original email letting us
all now that eclipse 3.3 was released, and I think I might have found
another problem today with the ivy console. If ivyDE can't resolve
something, you get the problem in a popup (in one very long line), and after
closing that, when you look in the ivy console seems completely empty.

Perhaps someone would like to confirm this behavior.

--
Regards,
John Gill