ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source [war] in eclipse IvyDE
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 08:41:19 GMT
The extension can be whatever you like. I don't think an extension of war is
a good idea though. I quite like the idea of using .src.war as the
extension.

Interestingly (or maybe not), I have some legacy source jars which are named
mylib-src.jar. However the problem with that is that IvyDE will not like
that unless the names of the actual libs are mylib-src.jar also (which they
are not, it is mylib.jar). What would be nice is if instead of using
ext="jar", I could use postfix="-src.jar". Obviously "ext" and "postfix"
would be mutually exclusive attributes.

Does anyone else think the a postfix attribute would be useful (might be
tricky to implement though)?

--
Regards,
John Gill