ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Phil Zoio <philz...@realsolve.co.uk>
Subject Re: How does one get source jars using Ivy
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:06:42 GMT
Thanks for this - given that maven repo is the I suspect that it should
answer most of the needs. It's not absolutely critical to have every
single source jar, but certainly nice to have as many as can be obtained
with minimal effort (Not too interested in JavaDocs though as you can
find this in the source).

I'll take a look at the trunk and the archives.

Cheers,
Phil