ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Blattman <jeffrey.blatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven (1) artifact won't resolve
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 17:56:33 GMT
yes thanks i found Kohsuke's blog. however, as one of the comments
points out, it's just matter of using the ibiblio resolver with a custom
pattern, which is a lot simpler than trying to include the special
resolver class ...

    <property name="java.net.maven.pattern"
value="[organisation]/jars/[module]-[revision].[ext]"/>
            <ibiblio name="java-net-maven"
root="http://download.java.net/maven/1" pattern="${java.net.maven.pattern}">