ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Stamminger <Johannes.Stammin...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject Re: any way to rewrite dependency name?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:47:23 GMT

Hi!

On Thursday 19 July 2007, Gilles Scokart wrote:
> I'm not sure if it works, but you can try to use cachefilset task, then
> making a copy of the fileset (I don't know if fileset support the refid
> attribute), using a mapper.
>
> If that doesn't work, you will have to make your retrieve, and rename the
> files afterward.
>
> But if is not flexible enough, you can also raise a JIRA issue to ask to
> have ivy able to create fileset or resource collections that could be
> copied in ant using a mapper (and maybe with ivy specific mappers).

Or you might do several retrieves each with different pattern attribute value.

Note that not only those attributes of the retrieve ant task may be set that
are mentioned in the documentation but additional those common to all post
resolve tasks (as stated in the documentation some lines above), e.g.
organisation and even module.

Regards,
Johannes Stamminger

--
!!! NEU/NEW !!!     vvvvvvv
Johannes.Stamminger@Astrium.EADS.net   [2FE783D0 http://wwwkeys.PGP.net]

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information
or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not
use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert Dudok
(Vorsitzender), Dr. Reinhold Lutz, Pablo Salame Fischer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 107 647