ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: Can filesystem resolver support usePOMs?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:13:26 GMT

Quoting Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>:

> On 7/7/07, Jing Xue <jingxue@digizenstudio.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have this chain (returnFirst=true): cache -> local filesystem ->
>> official ibiblio.
>>
>> The local filesystem repository hosts my own artifacts _and_ some open
>> source ones whose poms are broken in ibiblio. Now the problem is since
>> FileSystemResolver doesn't support usePoms, whatever artifacts I copy
>> over from ibiblio lose their transitive dependencies.
>

> You can use poms with a filesystem resolver if you specify the pom extension
> in your "ivy" pattern, instead of using [ext].

Hi Xavier,

Is this what you meant?
<filesystem name="local-m2" m2compatible="true" local="true">
   <ivy
pattern="${local.m2.repo.root}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision](-[classifier]).pom"

/>
   <artifact
pattern="${local.m2.repo.root}/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision](-[classifier]).[ext]"

/>
</filesystem>

I'm having some problem getting that to work, because the [artifact]
in the ivy pattern actually gets substituted with "ivy". So it would
always look for something like ivy-2.0.pom, whereas it should be
looking for therealthing-2.0.pom that goes along with
therealthing-2.0.jar. 8-)

Thanks.
--
Jing