ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Korobskiy <dkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[3]: IvyDE 1.2.0/Eclipse 3.2.2: source attachments are working, Javadocs are not
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:01:53 GMT
Hi, Xavier

DK> Re: your e-mail from Friday, July 6, 2007 2:14 AM

DK> Thanks a lot! I'll build the trunks specifically to try this fix. This issue was
DK> holding our project from repackaging our repository.

I tried this release today : http://www.xoocode.org/downloads/tools/org.apache.ivyde.eclipse_1.3.0.20070706085200.jar
It saved me some time of not getting the trunk and building from source.

The issue (IVYDE-55) is marked as fixed there. I did see the Javadoc attachment
in my test case which was not attaching before, but now it is attaching the wrong file -
the JAR itself, not .javadoc.zip. Source attachment (still) works as expected.

I'm also curious about the related IVYDE-46 "Support javadoc and sources even in
modules where they are not declared". I've read the issue but it does not have
much detail. How does it work ? Does it mean that the artifact itself is used as Javadoc
and source?

Dmitriy <1-127-441 @ICQ, DKroot @Skype>
<DKroot1 @AIM, dkroot1_at_gmail_dot_com @Google Talk or @MSN, dk_root @Yahoo>