ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From gin <gsz...@gmail.com>
Subject ivy artifact pattern matcher?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:41:15 GMT

I'm very much of an Ivy newb, trying to use something like this in the
ivyconf.xml:
..
    <filesystem name="eclipse_plugin_jar">
        <artifact
pattern="${eclipse.dir}/plugins/[module]_[revision]*.[ext]" matcher="glob"/>
      </filesystem>
..
So, I'd like to match files that has some 'garbage' at the end of the name.
I want to ignore that.
Can I do that?

The above doesn't work:matcher seems illegal in this context, but without
it, the 'exact' matcher seems to be used.

Although I haven't yet found a precise description of the artifact element,
matchers (e.g regex,glob) are mentioned several times w.r.t patterns. Don't
they make sense for artefacts?

Thanks in advance,
Gerg